Australia Sydney North Mission October 2009 - June 2010

Australia Sydney Mission July 2010 - March 2011


Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Really Really Slow Week

I love you guys and Dalton you sound so busy my friend, good on you! Glad to hear Mesquite is doing well in volleyball. Are you ranked? So just to get the questions out of the way, my email is taken care of so no need to worry about that anymore. Last week we had interviews on Monday so our preparation day was on Tuesday, my bad. I baptized Brendan and his girlfriend's dad confirmed him. Tell grandma and grandpa thank you very much for the package. It was very rude of me but I will tell you the missionaries in my flat loved it. I love the picture of our family! I am so proud of Seth he is going to love it! I feel bad, I don’t have much to say it has been a very slow week! But here we go.

Well thank you Elder Gillette for the letter and pictures. You are going to have a blast down in Argentina! There are 5 families in the ward from Argentina and whenever I visit them I think of all my friends down in Argentina. I also ran into a lady from Armenia, so here is a shout out to Nathan Zuniga, good luck to you all and shake hell! And to Seth Wilcock, you’re the man and you will have a blast down south!

SO my week has been very very slow! We only have one investigator and she is getting baptized next week so Elder Chan and I are frantically looking for people to teach.

Felicity O’Brien- We had to push her date back a week but it is nothing to worry about she is ready for baptism but she feels a little nervous and smoking keeps rearing its ugly little head but we are praying for her and doing all we know how to help her so if it is not next week it will probably be the week after

Besides that I have got nothing, I know I am lame I am all the way down in Australia and I have nothing. It is hot here! I sweat a lot here but you all knew that already. I feel bad I have nothing exciting to say…. Fair dinkum mate. Oh I helped install sheet rock for five hours the other day, and then the family invited us to Outback Steakhouse, I thought that was funny.

Elder Chan is the man, He is really skinny but he likes to wrestle me, I don’t know why but I humor him that is always fun. He always cooks rice all the time which is expected but I enjoy it. I love him though. Heis the man and is teaching me Cantaneese and I love it!

So yeah this has been a lame letter! But I love being a missionary. I am really loving it. I am sad because I have already been out 4 months. Sad day but I am going to do my best! I love you all and I wish you could be here! Oh so I really can't remember what it is like to drive on the right side of the road anymore. It is weird… I am being Aussified!!! Remember Who you Are!

Elder Landon Brough

No comments: